Resolve Contract Disputes Efficiently With Top Lawyers
Contracts lie at the heart of all significant financial transactions and other business dealings whether in Virginia, Maryland or the Washington, D.C., metro area. Working with an experienced lawyer to protect your interests as you develop and enter important contracts is very important. When a contract dispute arises, however, the quality of your legal counsel and representation can quickly become absolutely crucial.
We Have Extensive Experience Unraveling Contract Disputes
At Kidwell & Kent, skilled, practical business litigation attorneys apply many decades of experience to help our clients avoid contract disputes and resolve them favorably when they do occur. Our proven strengths and capabilities in this area cover:
- Prosecution or defense of all types of breach of contract allegations and lawsuits
- Partnership and shareholder disputes, sometimes requiring resolution through business dissolution or a negotiated buyout
- Real estate contract disputes, including allegations of fraud, misrepresentation, failure to provide proper disclosure, or a breach of fiduciary duty
- Commercial leasing disputes
- Employment contract disputes, including those arising from violations of non-compete agreements and nondisclosure agreements (NDAs)
- Financial and performance disputes with suppliers, vendors or customers
- Matters associated with theft or misuse of intellectual property
- Allegations of unfair competition
Know The Possible Outcomes From The Start
We are dedicated to thorough investigation and analysis of business disputes, in order to provide each client we serve with practical guidance on the best legal approach. You can count on our Fairfax contract disputes lawyers for clear counsel on whether litigation is worth pursuing from a financial perspective. If the matter must ultimately be resolved in a courtroom, you will have a trial-proven attorney on your side.
We Will Help You To Find Solutions. Request A Confidential Consultation Today.
When your business and financial interests are at stake, open communication and professionalism are both extremely important. At Kidwell & Kent, we treat each matter as if our own interests were on the line. For a consultation to discuss your situation and what we can accomplish for you, call or email us today.