Advising Business Professionals For Over 90 Years
Forming a strong working partnership with the legal team at Kidwell & Kent can be a major step toward achievement and protection of your business success. From identifying the optimal business entity to completing major transactions and resolving contract disputes, we offer a full range of legal services to business owners, stakeholders and entrepreneurs throughout Northern Virginia and the Washington, D.C., area.
What Can A Business And Corporate Lawyer Do For You?
Our accomplished, widely respected Fairfax business and corporate law attorneys prioritize results, efficiency and value for each client we serve.
As seasoned business attorneys, we can assist you by:
- Providing upfront counsel and guidance through every step in the process of incorporation or establishment of a limited liability company (LLC), limited liability partnership (LLP) or other formal entity
- Evaluating franchising opportunities and a full range of other potential business acquisitions
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating all types of business contracts, ranging from purchase agreements to partnership agreements, operating agreements and non-compete agreements for key employees
- Representing your interests in commercial real estate transactions and litigation, including resolution of challenges
- Serving as your registered agent and corporate attorney if a contract dispute or any other form of litigation arises
Choose Wisely. Call Today To Speak With Leading Counselors.
Business owners across the spectrum of industry and commerce in the Washington, D.C., area rely on our firm for full-service legal counsel and representation. Our corporate law team brings together many decades of relevant experience in negotiations at all levels of the court system.
Clients value our dedication to achieving their goals by the most efficient, cost-effective means possible, enabling them to stay focused on their core operations and profitability. To speak with a lawyer who will spend the time to fully understand your unique business goals and challenges, contact us in Fairfax or Rockville today. Our work together can begin with a consultation.